Anything that proved to be very useful during development and debugging (besides a Linux + Sublime Text installation).
- vmprof. A lightweight profiler for CPython and PyPy with CFFI modules, Cython and C Python extensions.
- hyperfine. A command-line benchmarking tool.
- fd. A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find' .
- ripgrep. ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern.
- Py-Spy. A sampling profiler for Python programs.
- fzf. A general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder.